We believe that...
- Using research-based data will drive decisions for classroom instruction.
- All students can meet or exceed state mandated assessments through the use of various learning styles, teaching strategies, and resources.
- Teachers, parents and the community share the responsibility for the support of the school’s mission.
- Having highly qualified teachers will provide a clear purpose and direction to their students.
- Aligning policies and procedures will maintain a focus on the school’s goals for student learning and will be achieved by following state standards.
- Establishing a link between the beliefs, mission, and vision will promote school-wide harmony.
- Faculty will be guided by state data to make decisions cooperatively to support the school’s mission.
- Meeting the individual needs of students by striving for a quality education for all students will lead to individual success in school and society.
- Promoting a high performing learning culture, that includes all students and stakeholders, will foster a strong learning environment for our school.
- Having adequate communication internally and externally amongst faculty and stakeholders will foster a positive and open relationship between the two.